EyeLock, Inc., a market leader of iris-based identity authentication solutions, today announced the market availability of nano NXT, the next generation of EyeLock’s revolutionary access control solutions. With its sleek design, powerful capabilities, user-friendly operation, and affordability, the nano NXT is an access control solution for companies large and small.
EyeLock's proprietary iris authentication technology provides an unprecedented level of convenience and security. EyeLock’s advanced technology converts the unique characteristics of each iris into a complex encrypted code that maximizes security and minimizes breach potential. With a false accept rate of only 1 in 1.5 million for a single eye, EyeLock’s iris identity authentication ensures unmatched biometric accuracy that is second only to DNA.
Unlike other biometric and manual access control solutions, EyeLock’s nano NXT identifies people in real-time—in-motion and at-a-distance. nano NXT is network-compatible, is easy to install, and enrolls and identifies. With no cards, fobs, or keys to replace or upgrade, and no risk of loss or theft, EyeLock’s iris authentication technology makes credential management simple and cost-effective.
No other product delivers convenience and the highest degree of security in one solution. Unlike other iris authentication solutions, nano NXT is easy to use— a simple and fast glance is all that is required to identify and authenticate.
As with all EyeLock identity authentication solutions, nano NXT includes EyeLock's patented enrollment and iris-matching software. An optional SDK is available to customers who want to customize their security solutions to integrate seamlessly with existing applications.
Key features and benefits of nano NXT include:
- Two Factor Authentication
- Wiegand, F2F, OSDP and PAC
- Tamper Detection
- Power Over Ethernet (IEE 802.3af)
- On-board Memory of up to 20,000 Users
- Authentication on Device or Over a Network
- Optional Network Matching for multi- location and large database management
- New Web Configuration tool enables fast easy set-up and calibration
- Dual Iris Capture and Matching
- Up to 20 People Per Minute Throughput
- Simple Integration with Existing ACS
- FAR (False Accept Rate) of up to 1 in 1.5M (single eye)
- Video-based system for unmatched user experience and convenience
- Secure Communication and Encryption (AES 256)
For more information please visit www.eyelock.com.