Conduct research into algorithms and develop real-time software for biometrics. Develop and optimize various algorithms for spoof detection and iris and face recognition. Oversee and modify spoof detection for various company products. Assist in the development of computer vision and image processing algorithms for various systems. Improve computational performance of various systems. Develop and test new products and ideas. Optimize products for large populations and improve scalability. Develop algorithms that are applicable to various networks.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Image and video processing;
- Computer vision;
- Implementation of software on embedded platforms;
- Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Employer: Eyelock LLC
Location of employment: 355 Lexington Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Mail resume to Eyelock LLC, Human Resources, 355 Lexington Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10017 (ref. #25796).